Standard Business Terms
The terms set out below are our Standard Business Terms & Conditions. Any contract issued for any booking(s) may overide these terms.
* A non-refundable deposit of £50-00 is required to secure your booking.
* If a deposit is not received within 14 days of the booking Darren Lee has the right to book another party and you will lose your booking.
*All deposits are non-refundable, if you cancel your booking you will lose your deposit, cancellations must be Informed within 10 days before the party via phone, Darren Lee does not accept cancellations by email, voice mail or text message.
* In the event that the client cancels the engagement Darren Lee will make all reasonable efforts to agree a rearrange date within 60 days of the event date for the entertainment. In circumstances where a mutually acceptable rearranged date cannot be agreed, the client will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
- cancellations of the event as a consequence, including of the venue being unavailable owing to corona virus or the family being effected by corona virus: no cancellation charge.
- in other circumstances, including cancellation due to adverse weather cancellation 14 days prior to the event date: 50% of performance fee less any deposit paid; cancellation made less than 14 days prior to the event date: 100% of performance fee, less any deposit paid.
* By booking Darren, you acknowledge that you are booking live entertainment for a specific date and time, and are exempt from the standard 14 day cooling off period associated with distance contracts.
*Booking must be paid in full, in cash or card payment at the beginning of the event. The only exclusion from this clause is where Darren Lee, has agreed in writing to take payment after the event by invoice. The invoice will show the full amount due, cheques are only accepted if your card details and your address is on back of cheque. All cheques are payable to Darren Lee.
*All booking conformations must be checked in full by you, and returned within 14 days with your signature. failure will result in the cancellation of the booking.
* Darren Lee will arrive ½ hr before start of party to set up.
* Sometimes events outside Darren Lee’s control may delay his arrival such as traffic, weather etc. in this case Darren Lee will call to inform the party planner, and where possible the full programme will still be delivered, but refunds will not be considered.
* It is the responsibility for the customer to provide Darren Lee with parking space close to the venue and where required, cost of parking.
* At least one adult must be present in the room at all times in case of any emergencies.
* Due to Darren’s heavy performance schedule, the show must begin promptly at the agreed – upon time
* It is the customers responsibility to inform Darren Lee of any changes of venue or times as soon as possible, Darren Lee cannot guarantee availability, if venue or times change, due to scheduling.